[Alpha4 v0.62] Meinungen über die Refit Version

Bitte postet hier eure Erfahrungen mit BotE. Speziell Partien aus dem MP-Modus interessieren uns.
Malle
Großadmiral
Großadmiral
phpbb forum styles

Re: My feedback

Beitrag von Malle »

exactly this idea I had last night but forgot about it :lol:

The slider would have a name field right above or below it where a certain description is given for the currently selected value like BABY, EASY, .. , You're kidding me or You might as well play without any opponent or something like that.
MTB
Flottenkapitän
Flottenkapitän

Beitrag von MTB »

Or no numbers at all, just
........................................^............................................................................................ (slider bar)
play alone -- really easy -- might see an opponent -- standard -- you're good -- still living? -- you must be kidding! ("values")
Besser ein lebender Feigling als ein toter Held
master130686
Kommodore
Kommodore

Beitrag von master130686 »

You can play all alone (without any other majors) right now. You just have to modify the Buildings.data and the StartBuildings.data that the other majors start without any buildings and that the tech1-buildings of the other majors have no output.

This way the other majors are not able to explore the galaxy (and find minors) and the population of their homesystem will starve until it rebels. You should be the only major within at last 50 turns.
Verfallen wir nicht in den Fehler, bei jedem Andersmeinenden entweder an seinem Verstand oder an seinem guten Willen zu zweifeln. (Otto Fürst von Bismarck)
Malle
Großadmiral
Großadmiral

Beitrag von Malle »

startships.data needs to be modified too.
master130686
Kommodore
Kommodore

Beitrag von master130686 »

Not necessarily. If all buildings have no output and the spacedock is buildable only with e.g. 100 Billion population or a few thousand Iridium (ok I should have mentioned that earlier), the ships can't fly anywhere.
Verfallen wir nicht in den Fehler, bei jedem Andersmeinenden entweder an seinem Verstand oder an seinem guten Willen zu zweifeln. (Otto Fürst von Bismarck)
Malle
Großadmiral
Großadmiral

Beitrag von Malle »

;)
Sir Pustekuchen
Administrator
Administrator

Beitrag von Sir Pustekuchen »

We could name it "Panorama mode" and make the handicap factor available in bote.ini so people can choose values greater than 1. Puste?
That's possible. Maybe I would decrease the aggressiveness of the AI, too.
Gesperrt

Zurück zu „Feedback“